Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thank You everyone for the wonderful comments you've made. I love you all. Tafi I miss you lots. I'm glad that your looking out for me and I'll diffenetly hook you up when you come back home. Kalia, thank you for everything that you do. You have to be one of the people in my life that keep me motivated in a world that seems to be sometimes chaotic and at time I feels like I want to give up. I love you for that. Mamasita, I don't know if you know this or not but when people ask me who you are for me it's hard to say exactly what you are to me. I feel that you are not only my friend but you are my best friend, you have been a mother figure to me, a sister. I feel that you are one of if not the only one that gets me and knows how I am. I love you for that and thank you for always being there.
Anita,Wanani and Ala don't think I left you girls out. I love you all. Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for the love and support that you give me.

To all my sisters I would like to thank you once again before the end of this blog to again thank you for the love and support that you constently give me. I think that we should make a plan to bring us sisters together again and maybe plan a trip together or something. Just an idea.

So anyways so far this week has been non stop for me, with work and school and travling to differnt branches to help out. Funny thing happened to me a couple days ago when I was sitting in my car waiting for a manager to open the branch. I ended up getting there early, early enough to read breaking dawn. (Almost done. About half way into it.) But I finally realized that I am going to be not only liscenced but nationally certified massage therapist. (Cross your fingers for me) I know that I've been in school this whole time and taking tests after tests for the past nine months but I finally realized it just a couple days ago. I thought that was very crazy. I'm happy to say that it hasn't been that crazy for me well I take that back not so stressful at least.

Well anywho think about the idea sisters and let me know what you think.
Love you all

2 comments:

kkalama said...

Hey Sister, thank you very much for your kind remarks. I love you that same if not more. I love having another sister to laugh and make memories with. I am so proud of all that you have accomplished and I know that you will be a fantastic massage therapist. I love you tons and HANG IN THERE!

LaRena said...

O.k,I cried....but they were tears of joy and love. Thank you so much for those lovely comments. And girlfriend, daughter, best friend, I feel the same way. I never doubted for a minute that you wouldn't accomplish what you put your mind to and I know you will be such a success and doing it on your own soon. And eventually running your own business and making the bank. You are so there for everyone, helping, doing, I am so happy to see you doing something for yourself. Next you need to move down here and you and Ala need to open your own place! When are ya coming down next?