Monday, September 8, 2008

Well today is not my usual blog entry day. Which so far it seems to be thursdays, but I had some extra time and thought I would fill you all in even though I seen most of you guys this weekend. Anyways I had a fantastic weekend fatboy turned one and I got hang out with my favorite people in the world. Not all but some cause the rest of my peeps live down south. Well anywho's work was ok for me today. Alot of change going on at work though, nothing that would affect me any. A manager that I had before I just found out was either let go or quit and now my currect branch manager is having to take over that branch as well as the one that I work at. So there are going to be some changes for sure. Ok so there might be some few changes with me too. Good thing is I might have to do so much traveling. As for school well it is monday and honestly I haven't been starting off right. I had a test today on 4 muscles, the boney landmarks for the tibia and fibula, and a test about the skin. I know that I didn't do very well. But no sweat everyone I have two weeks left I will be updating everyone on the A's that I'll be getting for the rest of the class. Well thats all for me now, I'll keep you all in the loop as to what the out come is in two weeks at least for those that I don't get to see as often but for all my sisters that I do get to see you probably will be hearing it every weekend till it's done. I love you all, Tafi I miss you, Larena and Ala I miss you guys too. I'll be planning a trip down there very soon. And for the rest of my tita's I'll see you all laters. Love You

4 comments:

kkalama said...

Hey Sister, I love being able to see what goes on in your world duting the work week. I am so proud of how far you have come and once again all I can say is HANG IN THERE... The light at the end of the tunnell is getting brighter and brighter. I hope that you don't get too stressed out and always remember that you are loved.

Anita said...

TITA YOU ROCK! that's just the bottom line. you are a wonderful sister even tho you're brothers can be pains lol! i love you and appreciate all you are & do!! i love the idea of a trip for all the sista's!! its such a blast when we all get together! hang in there w/ the school dealio...i know you'll do great. funny how those realizations come at such odd times, but are usually well needed :) the kids love their auntie tita & send all their hugs & kisses to you too!! love ya sis :)

THE TAASE'S said...

You've been tagged my dear! Go to my blog and read the post that says "Sorry Loree" for instructions. Can't wait to hear your random 7. I MISS YOU!!

Tafi

Ala & Kevin said...

Hey lady, I know this is late coming,really late, but I hope you know I love ya like a sister and always have. You and your bothers have been around for the longest and no matter what happens I will always consider you a dear friend and I am lucky to have you in my life. You rock as mss therapist and the sky is the limit. Love ya lady.