Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'v had a stressful week this week. I started a new class that was only four days long and in these four days I had to create a business plan, create a new reume, create, finish and turn in a brochure which I am happy to say that I am very proud of. And on top of that I had to study eight muscles and learn and memorize 20 different land marks. Today is the last day of class at least this one and I am happy to also say that I am DONE! Now getting ready for the next one might be a little challenging. But I know I can do it. To be honest I have no idea how I'm doing anything these days. I work all day and go school all night. Leaving the house at 7 in the morning and not coming home till about 10 in the evening. But I'm doing it. I continue to tell myself that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and I am almost out of the tunnel. It makes me sad sometimes that I don't have anytime for my family which if you didn't know is my everything. Just thinking about them makes me go through everyday. I miss them. I know I see them every weekend but I still miss them. What also gets me through school is my brothers honestly. I do this for them and for me too but mainly for them. Sometimes it scares me when I think that my brothers might never need me anymore. And I know that everyone might have had that feeling before of not feeling wanted. Yes it sucks! But I know that they'll always be there for me. I have a great family and awesome friends. Tafi if your reading this I miss you Well I got to go back to class cause the computer lab at school is the only time that I am able to blog. I just want to end by saying I love you all.

3 comments:

THE TAASE'S said...

Ihi,

You are such a sweet, wonderful spirit! I loved this entry about how busy you are with school and work but of course always remembering what matters most in life...FAMILY! I can hardly inagine that the day would come that your brother's won't need you. WE ALL NEED US SOME IHI!!! Congrats on finishing one class and GOOD LUCK moving on to the next. When I get my chance to come visit, you'll definitely have to hook a sista up:) I have seen a couple potential prospects here for you, now they've got to pass the ENGLISH SPEAKING test...LOL!

Love you Ihi,
Tafi

kkalama said...

Hey Sister, I am so sorry that your week has been so crazy. I can't wait for you to graduate and to be able to seariously reap all that you have sowed. Tita your brothers still need you and always will. There is absolutley no one who could replace the most loving and consistent woman in their lives. I love you so much and I hope things get better for you soon!

LaRena said...

I am so happy that you are going after what you want and taking life by the horns. This will just make you appreciate that you ARE a professional and that what you have accomplished was through no one elses hard work but your own. Very powerful moojoo that self esteem stuff. We all love you so much and know you are the glue that keeps us all together. Come down south to see me soon K!